Monday, August 24, 2026

Elaine Santos presents "Entering Your Love Era w/ Imagery, Breaking the Bonds of Self-Loathing to Experience Love & Bliss"


In-Person & On-Line, Sunday, 8/30/26: 

Elaine Santos presents "Entering Your Love Era w/ Imagery, Breaking the Bonds of Self-Loathing to Experience Love & Bliss"

"I am excited to offer this imagery session in-person and online at the San Francisco Theosophical Society Lodge on Sunday 8/30," Elaine says. "The imagery will be relaxing and will explore self-love and the obstacles that hold us back from fully embracing it.  I was inspired by the book 'Amma is Love' by Ethan Walker III; in particular the quote below about self-loathing. I have been contemplating how to release self-loathing to fully embrace and enjoy love.  I am excited to share this imagery with you!"

Here is the registration link:


The Lodge opens at 4pm PST, for those joining in-person. Elaine's talk will start at 5 p.m. PST and that's when the Zoom will start for those joining us on-line.

For more information on Elaine's work, visit https://www.wellnessasart.com/