|A Page from Joe Miller's Copy of W.Y. Evans-Wentz' "Great Liberation"|
SFTS Lodge Online Events for April 2022
On Sunday, 3/13//22 at 6 p.m. -- Dr. Jeff Curtis - "Concepts, Collisions & Gaps in the Science of Consciousness (Part 7)"
On Sunday, 3/27/22 at 6 p.m. -- John Paul Gauer - Yoga Nidra (SFTS FB Live Archive)
SPECIAL EVENT: SFTS Lodge 2022 Lenten Season Sutra Readings
Uninterruptedly, for decades, the San Francisco Lodge of the Theosophical Society has kept Joe and Guin Millers' deep, powerful Lenten Season Meditation alive.
This year, we will celebrate the profound practice's continuance with two live, in-person readings:
Ash Wednesday, 3/2/22: Diamond Sutra
Good Friday, 4/15/22: Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation.
On these two nights the Lodge will be open from 6 pm to 8 pm, with the reading/meditation starting at 6:30 pm and ending at 7:30 pm.
Adhering to the most recent San Francisco city ordinances, and with confidence in the science that is saving lives, you are welcome to join us - within certain Covid-related restrictions:
- You must wear a mask inside the Lodge.
- If you are fully vaccinated, bring your confirmation. Status will be checked at the door.
- If you are not vaccinated, you must provide confirmation of a negative test.
- The negative test result must come from a lab or other outside source (i.e., not home testing).
- For PCR tests, test result must be within two days prior to entering. For rapid antigen tests, test result must be within one day of entering.
For more information, e-mail us (sftslodge at gmail.com) or send us an inquiry via Facebook Messenger.