|Shiva Dancing on Guin'Miller's copy of the "Diamond Sutra," "Great Song: Life & Teachings of Joe Miller" and Joe'Miller's copy of Evans-Wentz's "Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation"|
SFTS Lodge Online Events for April 2022
On Friday, 4/15//22 at 6:30 p.m. -- Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation (Read by Peggy Tahir)
On Sunday, 4/24/22 at 6 p.m. -- Elaine Santos - Kindred Tree Imagery
SPECIAL IN-PERSON EVENT: SFTS Lodge 2022 Lenten Season Sutra Readings
for decades, the San Francisco Lodge of the Theosophical Society has
kept Joe and Guin Millers' deep, powerful Lenten Season Meditation
alive. This year, the profound practice continues with two live, in-person readings. The Diamond Sutra was read in March, on Ash Wednesday, by Mary Power. This month, the Great Liberation will be read on Good Friday by Peggy Tahir. This event will be held in-person at the Lodge and also be broadcast via FB Live.]
Good Friday, 4/15/22: Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation (Read by Peggy Tahir)
The Lodge will open at 6 pm. The reading/meditation will start at 6:30 pm and end at approximately 7:00 pm. After the reading/meditation, our library will be open until 8:30 pm.
Adhering to the most recent San Francisco city ordinances, and with confidence in the science that is saving lives, you are welcome to join us - within certain Covid-related restrictions:
- You must wear a mask inside the Lodge.
- If you are fully vaccinated, bring your confirmation. Status will be checked at the door.
- If you are not vaccinated, you must provide confirmation of a negative test.
- The negative test result must come from a lab or other outside source (i.e., not home testing).
- For PCR tests, test result must be within two days prior to entering. For rapid antigen tests, test result must be within one day of entering.
For more information, e-mail us (sftslodge at gmail.com) or send us an inquiry via Facebook Messenger.